Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
11 April, 07:26
AS EVERYONE KNOWS, MY BABY GIRL RILEY WENT IN 2 HAVE A HEART CATH DONE, THAT SOMEHOW CAUSED HER PASSING AWAY AFTER BEING IN THE HOSPITAL FROM FEB 28th TO MAR 10th ( the night she passed away ) HER HEART CATH WAS DONE ON THE 7th & THATS WHEN SHE CAME BACK INTUBATED. THEY HAD ALL THESE MEDICATIONS RUNNING INTO HER BY IV

FENTANYL
NOREPINEPHRINE
LR
PRECEDEX
KETAMINE
PROPOFOL

I KEPT ASKING WHY R U KEEPING HER INTUBATED? I KEPT GETTING EXCUSES.
THE DOCTOR PUT ON THE DEATH CERTIFICATE IN THIS ORDER
CARDIOGENTIC SHOCK
PULMONARY HEMORRHAGE
PULMONARY HYPERTENSION
SLEEP APNEA
MANY MORE THINGS OCCURRED & I KEPT TELLING THEM 2 GET THE DOCTOR, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHY IS SHE ON SO MANY MEDICATIONS? NO ONE CAME IN! SO MUCH MORE I COULD SAY, WHY SO STRONG MEDICATIONS, WHY R U KEEPING HER INTUBATED, WHY DID U NOT USE THE PADDLES 2 TRY & Resuscitate HER? I HAVE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TO GET ALL RECORDS BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD IT HAS TO BE APPROVED AND CAN TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS!! I CAL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
I'm so sorry. I pray you get answers and Doctors pay for their crimes against humanity!
07:30 PM - Apr 11, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EntirelyKathryn_thats_all in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Entirely Kathryn, click on at the bottom under it