BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 06:43
Real question
: Has anyone ever wondered WHY it was easier for some to break out of the matrix? Remembering that one thing that you heard or saw that made you stop and blink and start viewing the world differently or stayed in the back of your mind until the next thing? While at the same time so many others just cannot see? I often wonder if some were CHOSEN to be awake.
Thoughts and/or opinions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
08 February, 06:45
In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication
The ones who believe in GOD! 👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 06:49
In response True Patriot to his Publication
I think so too. What gets me though are the people in the church that can't see. I know there is a scripture referring to that. I need to find it.

Light Seeker @PrayerWarrior53
08 February, 07:18
Im in a household that refuses to wake up, but I will be here when it happens.

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 07:33
In response Light Seeker to her Publication
I'm one of maybe 3-5 at my church. I love my church family so much but am astounded everyday how close minded and msm brainwashed most are. I honestly stopped attending service there but I still run the office and work with the outreach ministry doing what we can for the homeless (ministry is ran by anothe redpilled member)

Light Seeker @PrayerWarrior53
I feel so weighed down by the unawakened, ..I Pray that I am strong enough in my Faith of God and his Word, that I am able to help others.
07:44 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by PrayerWarrior53 in this post can reply
BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 08:38
In response Light Seeker to her Publication
You will. It takes time to let the negativity just roll off. I've learned to not engage with some people. To shrug it off and ignore it. The stronger your faith, the easier it gets. Then when the time is right for the truth to come out, you'll be there when people seek answers. I believe some of us are put in place to get ready for the aftermath of the truth avalanche.💞