BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
Real question
: Has anyone ever wondered WHY it was easier for some to break out of the matrix? Remembering that one thing that you heard or saw that made you stop and blink and start viewing the world differently or stayed in the back of your mind until the next thing? While at the same time so many others just cannot see? I often wonder if some were CHOSEN to be awake.
Thoughts and/or opinions?
06:43 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by BeRandom in this post can reply
JoAnn Lynch @thatkaraokegirl
10 February, 07:51
In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication
There are those that are easily hypnotized, & those that are not. it correlates with your ability to think independant thoughts -- a skill that is lost on the people that gave up their ability to process the information they receive & rely on school, the media, & Google to do it for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RGusman Gusman4 @RGusman10
08 February, 10:16
I have asked this question on another app.I do not have the RH blood. I am the odd one out in our family.If i study those who do not see things they certainly have certain traits in common and mostly one can see that there mind is not open to change. They have no capacity to question .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Angelzplay
08 February, 07:50
I am constantly asking my family this and you are the first other person I see asking. Is it genetic? Is it ET? There is an explanation.

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 08:41
In response Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I'm thinking it's God's will for us to be where we are.

Amy Reames @luvTLHBN
08 February, 07:15
Do we all have Rh- blood? 🤷🏻‍♀️I'm still searching for the significance of the that on the Q map...any help?

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 07:25
In response Amy Reames to his Publication
I have it but the RH- theories are something I haven't been able to figure out yet. If you have some good links I would like to read them!

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
08 February, 07:12
My awakening was in 2006. A French reporter asked Americans "Show me the plane that hit the Pentigon!" Americans got mad and started pouring out French wine and started calling French fries, Freedom fries. I asked myself, "Why would the French reporter say that⁉️" Then, I looked at the Pentigon footage myself... 😱

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 07:20
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
Right! Funny how other places around the world know what's going on in the states better than we do!

Light Seeker @PrayerWarrior53
I just remember being so sick of Politics, reading comments of posts on Fakebook, clicking on attachments out of boredom and trying to find others that were wanting and searching for truth. Being Red Pilled by my Son whom I only have a Facebook relationship with, he was in the Marines and I knew there was/is a connection. Connected the dots to Twatter & Youtube, I remember a lot of the well known Patriots following me at first then nothing, I would have to search them out after.

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
08 February, 07:09
I was about 7yrs old and a teacher blatantly lied to us in class when talking bout the moon's light which never sat well with me. A few years later aged 11ish, someone in class mentioned the illuminati. It was like BOOM... an imediate wake up as I felt I knew them but didn't know them/forgotten... if you get me. Later the internet was born, I bought my 1st pc and then began my journey down thee rabbit hole...

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
08 February, 06:57
JFK

Eric Larson @ericman375
08 February, 06:56
I remember having moments being very pissed at the world, wondering why mass shootings were so random cuz I would have targeted only those who wronged ME. Then George Floyd died and I saw no malicious intent in Chauvin's eyes. Then I saw the WHOLE video and I thought "It looks staged like someone got paid to advance a certain narrative." Then I saw the 126,000 v. 6000 spike in votes in real time in the Georgia runoff. That's when I officially fell down the rabbit hole. Don't get me wrong. I've always known those fuckers in politics their whole lives were corrupt, but Holy Shit!

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Yes. This past year has been over the top.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 06:52
I always felt like the world was 'not quite real' since i was a little girl. When i wentnto college my freshman year, i was in a world history class and i asked the professor if the Illuminati were real and he mocked me in front of the whole class. I started digging (pre-computer era) and found my answers. That was when i woke to the knowledge that the world was made up of ies and illusions. that was in 1979-1980

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 07:06
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Looking back, I think my dad was the first person to mention the New World Order to me. I remember briefly looking into it but then, ya know, parents are crazy, right?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
08 February, 06:52

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
08 February, 06:48
Here's something interesting...I was redpilled a year ago..BUT...didn't notice actually leaving "The Matrix" until I turned off Fox News on November 5th and have not watched it since. It took about a week to get used to not watching it (I had my favs Tucker, Jessie, Greg) but after that week I could literally FEEL that I had left the Matrix. Trust me when I tell you TURN OFF MSM including Fox, NewsMax & OAAN...turn them all off - they are part of what's keeping you in the Matrix!

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 06:58
In response Dodge 1111 to her Publication
I hear you. I did that years ago. I don't follow him now but I started redpilling hard when I happened across Alex Jones talking about Jade Helm and Agenda 21. Before that I watched the "Loose Change" documentary about 911. Also getting so frustrated working 50 to 60 hrs a week and still struggling barely able to survive (single parent). It was a combination of many things

Jeff Mattson @DividedWeFall
08 February, 06:47
WTC 7 in freefall

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 07:01
In response Jeff Mattson to his Publication
Right!

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
08 February, 06:47
I have been wondering that too! I think we're chosen for this. Because why are we so open minded that we can accept things and everyone around us can't.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 06:54
In response Linda Campbell to her Publication
God chose the ones who awakened first to help the ones who will wake last.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
08 February, 06:45
The ones who believe in GOD! 👊

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 06:49
In response True Patriot to his Publication
I think so too. What gets me though are the people in the church that can't see. I know there is a scripture referring to that. I need to find it.