Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 04:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
POOH, I can't ever get the tictok's that other ppl post to play on this new program. Anyone else or is it just me.

@administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 April, 04:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I can't get YouTube Shorts to play either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
12 April, 04:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Try shutting your computer all the way down (not a restart). Wait a few then reboot. It definitely helped on mine.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 April, 07:27
The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth (23/5)

I Was In The First Wave In 1958 (45/9)

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 April, 07:30
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE THREE WAVES OF VOLUNTEERS & THE NEW EARTH

Delores Cannon, Founder of QHHT, Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy
Dolores Cannon - The 3 Waves of Volunteers [Explained Simply] - YouTube

In 2011, Dolores Cannon wrote her now classic book, The Three Waves of Volunteers And The New Earth. The book in a nutshell is about an ingenious plan to sav...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
11 April, 03:33
We have all been here before. I remember one night I started dreaming about the time I lived in a village. And one day there was a man comming with his two 'sons' telling he was robbed and his house was burned to the ground. So we the villagers took these people in. But it turned out that they were the evil guys. One night they wend away to return with their evil gang, burning all the houses with the people in it after robbing them. They are infiltrating us and then...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 04:21
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Past life maybe

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 April, 03:26
Love this and I'm so thankful God gave me the opportunity to be here for this. 🙏💖🙏

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
11 April, 03:25
WTF was I thinking??!! But I wouldn’t have made it through without all my brothers and sisters here on AnonUp!! God bless us all!!!

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
11 April, 02:09
Good reminder! Like right when we were all about drained up, spring weather arrived. Always perfect timing.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 April, 01:52
Marching out of this desert wasteland and into Our Promised Land full of Love Together...let this be Our Soundtrack of Our Travails as We Strive to Survive and Share in the Glory of God's Total Victory! We March Ever Onward To Victory
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
Marchy 2.mp3 by Victor This Guy on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 April, 01:08
No coincidences 🙏❤️🙌🏼
#wwg1wga
#Familyiseverythimg

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 April, 12:44
I needed to hear this today. What a shit show my day has been. Thanks girl.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 12:51
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
hang in there.
tomorrow's a new day!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 April, 12:16
💥💖💥

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
11 April, 11:25
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
11 April, 11:21
Love this. Yes, unprecedented ascension of planet and population.....and we said, yeah, sure - sign us up! Yikes.
He summed it up perfectly.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
11 April, 11:21

Emberlea Inkwell @EmberleaInkwell
11 April, 11:12
Literally just watched this not 20 mins ago. Nice fyp 😉.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 11:13
In response Emberlea Inkwell to her Publication
sync :)