Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 April, 04:11
Tonight's moon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
I woke at 4am, the moon was bright but not where I expected it to be!
I've got to pay more attention, the position appeared unusual.
05:19 AM - Apr 11, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 April, 12:04
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I have been on moon watch since 1.1.22...it's suss as hell 🤣 i have a folder in my phone of moon pictures i have taken. Damn thing is drunk half the time..it's never where it should be 😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
11 April, 06:15
In response Just Amom to her Publication
In the last several years I've noticed that, quite often, the moon isn't where we expected it to be. Right now at 6am it's about where it was at midnight last week. Very strange 🤔

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
11 April, 10:03
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Exactly. We've been up since 4AM with our old dog who was having a horrible panic attack. We were sitting on the floor trying to comfort him when I noticed the moon super bright outside our livingroom window. That seemed odd to me...and I commented on it. It's usually late at night that it's in that position. Then we had to turn our attention back to our dog. It was strange though for sure.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
11 April, 10:31
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
I'll have to pay attention when I drive into work tonight. I'll take a look outside early in the morning and see if it's in the same place.