Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 April, 10:48 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nick Drake article from 4/11.
Your moon (waning gibbous) photo was posted on 4:11am, 4/11/2023.

Nick Drake's song "Pink Moon", which is the song I first fell in love with, was re-released as a VW commercial song. In the article it states, “Thank you, Volkswagen,” “VW does it again,” and “Now when I think of VW, I think of Nick Drake and not Hitler.”

I'll post article in the comments cex tion.
from 4/11!

Flip!

I found this on the BACK of Nick Drake's gravestone!!!!!

It states:
NOW WE RISE AND WE ARE EVERYWHERE = Q336!
Q says that 4 times.
I discovered the grave while drinking coffee!

location on Google Maps:
THE FINAL RESTING PLACE OF NICHOLAS RODNEY DRAKE = 426

624 would be the mirror (since it's on the back)
Q624
Jan 27, 2018 12:09:31 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 000000 No. 67
"Catch & Release"
"Safety & Security"
Coincidence?
Have you learned how to read the message?
Q

I also never wanted to be famous. I never wanted that lifestyle but I love music too much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 April, 10:51
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Nick Drake 4/11/2001 article:
https://www.latimes.com/ar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Goldman @DGold
12 April, 07:32
VK, Here's how I see it.....Moon mirrors Europe....Operations live??? 😎 🙏🙏🙏 Important. Am I getting warm or cold? Moon looks great!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 April, 07:32
Is the moon hollow?
IDK.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 April, 07:34
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
11 April, 04:02
look at pac man up there

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
11 April, 02:44
Half moon on Thursday. I like Thursdays.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
11 April, 11:54

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 April, 11:33
Are we talking about this ????????????👀

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 10:55
Yeah I know you may not believe but Nana woke up this morning at 4:11 my time dreaming about a beautiful shot of something that looked like a nebula in my dreams.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 10:52
3/11
Good morning Vincent!

"I will see you on the dark side of the moon"
Meet ya there later!
There is a new guy in charge there now!
What a job!!!

If you don't care for the music just ff to about 3:17 min:
https://youtu.be/e3VFwNJgT...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 April, 10:46
Hi VK.
You posted at the same time on Twitter - 4:11 on 4.11.

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

4.11 🪞11.4.
411 means “information or relevant truth”.

Dec 21, 2017 8:05:32 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Dec 21, 2017 8:03:57 PM EST
Anonymous
Trip not working on multiple devices.
Q
>>143007
Test.
Q

Posted the same date as Executive Order 13818. (1221 Take it away!)

There are 26 Deltas for today, many of them appear to be very important.

https://qalerts.app/?q=Apr...

WWG1WGA!!!
Q

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
11 April, 10:11
When referring to “the Moon” – that is, our Moon, Luna, site of Neil Armstrong's "landing" in 1969 – the word should be capitalized. When referring to any moon, such as in “the moons of Jupiter”, it becomes a generic descriptor and hence, should not be capitalized.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 09:55
4:11 on 4.11...
or is it 42 on 42 :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 11:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
+ Hoping you're surviving on the battlefield.
sending you good vibes ~~~~~~~~~~~

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 April, 08:57
What are we really looking at VK ?

Diane Goldman @DGold
12 April, 07:25
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Where Operations live???💥😎

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
11 April, 06:58
今日は「更待月(ふけまちづき)」

It is a moon that means that the moon rises late and waits until late at night to finally come out.
You can feel the people looking forward to the moonrise, and it's a name that makes you love.✨🌔✨

https://twitter.com/543lif...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 April, 05:33
What is the truth about the moon?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
11 April, 05:19
I woke at 4am, the moon was bright but not where I expected it to be!
I've got to pay more attention, the position appeared unusual.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
11 April, 06:15
In response Just Amom to her Publication
In the last several years I've noticed that, quite often, the moon isn't where we expected it to be. Right now at 6am it's about where it was at midnight last week. Very strange 🤔

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 April, 12:04
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I have been on moon watch since 1.1.22...it's suss as hell 🤣 i have a folder in my phone of moon pictures i have taken. Damn thing is drunk half the time..it's never where it should be 😅

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
11 April, 04:38
4:11 am on 4/11.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 April, 01:07
In response Raccoon Conspirator to his Publication
👍sync

Ace1 WdS @AceD
11 April, 04:31
. from NZ

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
11 April, 04:29
Good morning.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
11 April, 04:27
VK aint sleeping ;)

Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
11 April, 04:15 (E)
Good morning from Florida.