Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 03:20
Here's the real Biden. The clown is just an actor. Never refer to him as president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
He appeared to be a deep fake in the Superb owl video that I watched of he and his witch wife today. He had an outline. I suppose it was from the green screen.
07:33 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JulesChristine7 in this post can reply
Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
08 February, 08:27
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
Article claims it could be Jim Carey playing Buydan
https://www.rumormillnews....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
08 February, 09:13
In response Longway Home to his Publication
Yes, I have read about this. Anything is possible. I think they use cgi, as well as an actor sometimes.I knew there was something off with him as soon as he came back on the scene to run for President again. Thanks for the article.:)

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
19 February, 10:57
In response Longway Home to his Publication
JC is a high priest in the satanic church in LA... and is also a pedophile. I highly doubt that JC is the actor behind the mask.