Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Here's the real Biden. The clown is just an actor. Never refer to him as president.
03:20 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Gilbert Bolden @Gilbo
21 February, 10:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Well. That sucked. It's all about that greed and control!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
19 February, 01:47
that guy DEAD. Biden 2.0. installed actor. Thank God that guy has no life nor any power!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
19 February, 10:34
Give me a fooking break!🙄🤦‍♀️

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
19 February, 10:29
WTF is that?!

Storm Bringer @Elric
19 February, 10:29
Time to end this charade.

Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
10 February, 08:40
My mother in law says that's joe's brother. Is there something I can show her to prove her wrong??

KatiaQ Seventeen @Katia17
09 February, 02:06
totally different man.

Chief Ztwish-Ztwish @ChiefZtwishZtwish
08 February, 08:22
yup. been saying #ThatsNotJoe since before the establishment propped him up on stage to run errrr.... trot... for president. Emphasis on the DENT.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 07:52
It's ALWAYS been about the dollar, dollar bill for the career criminals ya'll! That's why it's said, follow the money. They willingly sold their conscience for "things" of this world (all which are temporary).

What this and and the other 💩s never counted on was the presence of Divine Consciousness manifested in each of us.

Unfortunately for Bye-then he miscalculated, underestimated and therefore was not only wrong but now very much DEAD!

Play a stupid game, get a stupid prize!

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
08 February, 07:42
He has pushed this and more bs since being in office for DECADES... Im more concerned about his PierrE DelectO issues and all the knowledge base that has been overlooked for FAR too long.....and it involves his stulpid on hunter too. Apple didnt fall far from that tree.

Tiffany and Frank Burton @Battleborn
08 February, 07:41

Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
08 February, 07:33
He appeared to be a deep fake in the Superb owl video that I watched of he and his witch wife today. He had an outline. I suppose it was from the green screen.

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
08 February, 08:27
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
Article claims it could be Jim Carey playing Buydan
https://www.rumormillnews....

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
08 February, 07:33
Nice find!

Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
08 February, 07:26
When I was younger this Joe used to scare me. He reminded me of my step-dad (full of anger and malice) Sleepy Joe just disgusts me. Huge difference.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
08 February, 07:34
In response Randi ----- to her Publication
Yes he seems much more like the international cartel gangster that fits the crimes he's guilty off much more so than the bumbling fool we we see stumbling around today.

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
08 February, 07:25
is it true that one is right handed and one is left handed as well? plus the signitures are completly different.

Carey Lou @Careylou
08 February, 07:25
Wake up people! Open your eyes, ears and ise some critical thinking

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
08 February, 01:03
Scam artist

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
08 February, 01:02
Vastly different why don't more people notice? I feel they are not asleep they are in a coma

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 February, 12:51
The "illustrative point" here Joe, is that you are a circus conman clown.

Chris Illich @amazingreality
03 February, 10:15
This one we have now...well what can I say...I wish the truth was for everyone to see

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 February, 10:52
Definately been cloned...love when he says "i could be DEAD wrong"..!!!! Ya think?🤣🤣🤣

Just Jessica @__Jessica
03 February, 06:34
I thought this new Biden looked different

Austin Roe @CptAustinRoe
03 February, 01:48

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
03 February, 02:13
In response Austin Roe to his Publication
or incalcucalacabal 😂🤣😎

Cheri Dunlap @cherubim
03 February, 01:01
Such a crook

Amy Freedom @AmyFreedom
03 February, 12:35
He said "single solitary"... that's him, that's his voice, his smirk. It's just that now he has dementia and is a puppet.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
02 February, 08:45
That's from 20 years ago.
Same Cheshire cat grin.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
10 February, 08:34
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
Are you saying the video posted by Ghost Ezra is from 20 years ago? He mentioned Obama, so this was when he was VP meaning it was sometime in the last 12 years.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 February, 08:39
You can tell current Biden is an actor... He has no larceny in his gaze.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
03 February, 02:14
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
or the hollow look of a demented mind.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 February, 08:33
The Dirtiest Devil of them all back in the day!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
02 February, 07:50
Thank you. A Pill tool I have needed. I don't see why it is so hard for people to see this.