Jody Donohue @Jody
09 April, 04:57
I just received my passport. Do they all have electronic devices? Have they always?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
09 April, 06:21
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
The oldest one we have has an issue date of 2007 so at least since then. . Although all of ours say the same thing it just says it in a different sequence — this document contains an electronic device…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
09 April, 06:25
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Ok. Thanks. I handed in my older one to be destroyed before I could look. At the passport office they said something about rfid chips. Of course I only glanced. 🥴

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
10 April, 06:50
Yes they have had them for a while although I don’t know how far back it goes – we keep ours in one of those mylar bags I forget exactly what they’re called but they’re to protect anything with RFID chips in them. So they cannot be scanned etc. unless of course at the airport.

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 April, 10:07
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Makes sense. I think I’m officially paranoid with our government 😂

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
10 April, 02:42
Every reason to be!

Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it