Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
10 April, 12:40
WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THERE SHOULD BE A TIME LIMIT ON GRIEVING?? LIKE ITS TIME TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, START OVER FROM SCRATCH. FIND A JOB THEY SAY NOT EVEN A MONTH LATER. I KNOW I NEED TO FIND A JOB NOW, FIND A PLACE TO LIVE, COME UP WITH ANOTHER 4,000. FOR THE FUNERAL HOME. MY LIFE HAS BEEN RIPPED APART,MORE THAN HALF OF ME DIED WHEN MY BABY GIRL PASSED AWAY. SHE WAS MY ENTIRE WORLD 24/7 FOR 19 YEARS. SHE WAS ALL I KNEW. SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING, SHE NEEDED ME, AS MUCH AS I NEEDED HER! NO ONE NNEDS ME NOW. EVERYONE WALKED OUT ON US 3 YEARS AGO. THIS PAIN IS TRULY UNBEARABLE! @VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
There is NO time limit. Anyone that thinks otherwise is heartless. This was your child. That's the worst loss ever to have to experience. Just to get up everyday is a challenge. You grieve as long as it takes..but don't stop living. Your daughter wouldnt want you to quit.
02:16 PM - Apr 10, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
10 April, 10:00
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Did you record that just for me?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 April, 10:07
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Its Kevin Lawson. Grabbed it from his Facebook page.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
10 April, 04:39
Omg! 😂😂🙏🏻✨❤️❤️❤️💯

10 April, 03:59
Thank you! 🙏🏻