Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 April, 02:03
Navy decode

=

I Am One Of The Warriors Of Gods Army / Truth Will Prevail / Decode It The Sacred Return Of Jesus Christ / The Deception Is Bigger Than You Think Ultimate Secret 🤯😭/ Largest Wedding Known 💍/ So Please Love Come And Show Me / Healing Your Wounds Heals Mine 💜/ Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction / Decode The Final Mystery Is Revealed / Decode My Husband Wants Me To Go Home / Exit Program Operation WAKE UP / I Will Take The Book And Open The Seals / God Already Knows You / The Lack Of Awareness Enables Evil / So No Coincidences On My Way / The Numbers 3 6 And 9 Make Up A Numerological Triad / With Fresh Eyes And Strong Heart 💙/ Take Control And Cocreate A New Reality / U Dont Need A Leader Be Your Own Leader 🌈/ Reality Written In Language Codes 🔢🔠/ Raising Human Vibration By This Method ✨
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
336-633
2016-216
2312-2132
TS 12:30

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 April, 02:05
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
12:02 timestamp

I wonder what it is 🤌🔥

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 April, 02:06
"Take Control And Cocreate A New Reality / U Dont Need A Leader Be Your Own Leader 🌈/ Reality Written In Language Codes 🔢🔠/ Raising Human Vibration By This Method ✨"

10 April, 02:08
"So No Coincidences On My Way"

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

10 April, 02:09
♾🔥💖

10 April, 02:11
"So Please Love Come And Show Me / Healing Your Wounds Heals Mine 💜"

https://twitter.com/archil...

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it (say it)
Inside, we both know what's been going on (going on)
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

💙💚
02:14 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
10 April, 02:15
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The official video for “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley‘Hold Me In Your Arms’ – deluxe blue vinyl, 2CD and digital deluxe out 12th May 2023 Pre-orde...

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 April, 02:19
Rick rolling! Lol💖💖💖

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
10 April, 02:34
One of my sister's employees has this bumper sticker- cracks me up to call