Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 April, 02:03
Navy decode

=

I Am One Of The Warriors Of Gods Army / Truth Will Prevail / Decode It The Sacred Return Of Jesus Christ / The Deception Is Bigger Than You Think Ultimate Secret 🤯😭/ Largest Wedding Known 💍/ So Please Love Come And Show Me / Healing Your Wounds Heals Mine 💜/ Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction / Decode The Final Mystery Is Revealed / Decode My Husband Wants Me To Go Home / Exit Program Operation WAKE UP / I Will Take The Book And Open The Seals / God Already Knows You / The Lack Of Awareness Enables Evil / So No Coincidences On My Way / The Numbers 3 6 And 9 Make Up A Numerological Triad / With Fresh Eyes And Strong Heart 💙/ Take Control And Cocreate A New Reality / U Dont Need A Leader Be Your Own Leader 🌈/ Reality Written In Language Codes 🔢🔠/ Raising Human Vibration By This Method ✨
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
336-633
2016-216
2312-2132
TS 12:30

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
10 April, 02:06
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Take Control And Cocreate A New Reality / U Dont Need A Leader Be Your Own Leader 🌈/ Reality Written In Language Codes 🔢🔠/ Raising Human Vibration By This Method ✨"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 April, 02:07

10 April, 02:08
"So No Coincidences On My Way"

https://twitter.com/elonmu...