STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
FULL Super Bowl 55 Decode w/ COMPLETED GRAPHIC for easy share :)
Enjoy :)
07:24 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by STR1KER in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
11 February, 12:42
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Being a musician, I can tell you the reason for the Nazi change was to cause DISharmony using the 440Hz tuning.

432 & 528 raise the vibration level across the board. Keeping it at 440 deadens it. ;) Currently writing double-album 17/18. It will be recorded using 432 & 528.

https://soundcloud.com/str...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adel Jones @PositiveMind
09 February, 11:07
In response STR1KER W0LF1E to her Publication
Sure, but keep in mind that there are videos from Weeknd concerts where they flash amsatan and 666 on a huge screen behind him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 February, 10:35
wow - thank you!

idl iglesias @kid66
09 February, 03:10
can some one VOICE match it to M.J's voice to see if it matches up(my son idea)

STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
09 February, 03:55
In response idl iglesias to her Publication
Being a musician / producer, I can tell you any kind of Vocal Analysis won't be possible unless they get a direct feed from the the soundboard w/o any kind of digital effects. Getting that audio would be exceptionally costly, and at this point and time, it's not going to be released just yet ;)

idl iglesias @kid66
09 February, 03:08
HIS WINKS TRU SONGS AND HIS SHOES are saying something too,

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
08 February, 11:25
On point! It was amazing and very touching! I was waiting for Michael to show up! I was crying and praying...amazing vibes! Thank you for posting this, I said the same as you! 😥🙏🤗

Alana Sayler @asayler
08 February, 09:47
thank you for this! i was following closely to his show. i love the weeknd and know he doesnt prescribe to the satanic b.s. everyone was spewing. i am so glad you pointed out the Q. i saw that right away. now my questions, was MJ really in disguise or just a coincidence that Abel has his moves and vocals? 🧐👊🏼

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
08 February, 08:38
I am a decoder and this is good work - I saw a few more things- and couldnt do the whole decode as my cable of course went out in the middle of it.... I thought the BEAMS of LIGHT were significant as well.. GREAT JOB !!!

STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
08 February, 09:00
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Yeah, it was a long 7.5 hr Decode, but worth it. I know I didn't get everything, but I tried to get the main points :) ThanQ! :)

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
08 February, 08:17
This breakdown is awesome!🙌

STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
08 February, 09:01
In response Have Faith to her Publication
ThanQ! :)

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
08 February, 08:06
I guess they got their costume designs from the movie "US"

👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/29YDqiuya...