Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
10 April, 06:44
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
funny joke guys
illuminati backwards .com -= NSA
flat earth backwards .com = NASA
Antifa backwards .com = White House.gov

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 April, 05:27
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
I absolutely love it when I search for things on google that they don't want examined it just kicks me out of the search engine immediately. It could be that I scream into my phone daily that google is a satanic shithole operated by scum sucking perverts. It may cause them to treat me unfairly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
10 April, 11:05
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
update: Antifa backwards .com no longer takes you to White House .gov., but it did earlier today.
They must have taken it down.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
09 April, 11:37
Flat earth backwards.com

The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 April, 10:40
Try Antifa .com (w/o the space of course) and see what still comes up.

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
09 April, 10:06
I’m surprised they haven’t fixed this yet.
Hasn’t this joke been running for a few years now?

Michelle Walsh @Colombana1776
09 April, 09:41
Just tried it! OMG I can't believe this crap. WHEN is it all coming down?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 April, 09:34
How about that it did take me to the NSA.gov.
Try Antifa.com that takes you to https://www.whitehouse.gov...

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
09 April, 09:34
lol...just tried it...sure does!