Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 April, 12:31
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Trans is a satanic ritual

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 April, 10:32
One of the biggest reasons why I won't allow our girl into the local public school system - trans bathrooms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
13 April, 10:24
Yes we can. Yes I will.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 April, 09:38
This 💩 never happens around me or my surrounding area in North Texas. I’ve already caused a ruckus on many other things (including BLM protest in my hood). Had the cops show up at my house for threatening them. I told the cops WTF is up & they better do their job cause if BLM does step out of line I will F’n unload. 3 years ago, a lot has changed in my hood! 😘

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
13 April, 08:59
This is the type of man I wish I married. This is the type of man I pray my sons become. This is written by a REAL MAN.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
09 April, 08:06
I feel-see your anger, and disgust. The aspect of the agenda mentioned? Is a result, not the cause of the issue. (Op Ed) There is a lot more to this than meets a casual glance into causality of these blasphemous mutants and their handlers.
Brian 🌞
Good 🌄 Morning