Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
08 April, 11:01
LOL. They aren’t even trying to look legit anymore…money has run dry and only have real bad actors left to impersonate accounts. Reports of Loop sending dm’s asking for boobie pics in 3….2….1 🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
08 April, 11:02
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Did you check your OG twits?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing yet. Honestly not that interested, I am more focused on the return of Jesus than a return to a social media virus of life platform. I never fell in love with my character in the movie though like most
11:07 PM - Apr 08, 2023
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
08 April, 11:22
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
keep your vibe high Chris!

08 April, 11:25
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
It is! I am waiting for the love of my life to return from her higher calling and we will go back on our original accounts together….the reunion of twin flames will blow the vibes out of this world ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥