Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 April, 06:09
Thanks for your prayers Patriots.

A lot of weight resting on my shoulders.
Wish I could say why.

The more that is revealed the more hated I will become.

It’s fine. I know ya got my six.

Love you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 April, 04:20 (E)
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
" If it CAN be DESTROYED by the TRUTH... It DESERVES to be DESTROYED by the TRUTH! "
-Carl Sagan

πŸ’Ÿ πŸ™ The Great Awakening πŸ™ πŸ’Ÿ
#NCSWIC

EBS is going to be BRUTAL! Our food is being 'grided' NOW, people cannot afford to buy food. 90% of all USDA certified ORGANIC food is a lie! When people do not have the resources to buy food (dollar is worth nothing) they wil do ANYTHING!

PURE EVIL is defeated! BUT We ARE ALL still compying ... DEMAND to know how the incoming financial system WORKS and SHOW US THE MONEY NOW! BE aware of Wolves in Sheep's clothing!

Please listen to this audio πŸ‘‡ https://fccdl.in/fDFGm36lo...

Thank you, πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ™βœ¨πŸŒŸ

"In two years we will NOT have a country." -Donald J. Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
From what I am reading the dollar is only being traded in Canada US and Mexico we are a 3rd world country now!
06:07 PM - Apr 08, 2023
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 April, 07:24
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Sneakers ...not privy to if/or where the dollar is being traded still, Thank you.

My innerstanding is/was the Deep State is/was always cheating. (swift money system) and that COVID & the death shot was an elaborate hoax to engineer a collapse of sovereign currencies to bring in the Great Reset and the introduction of programmable central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) for a wholly-controlled population, in which people would not be able to buy food, etc. unless the algorithms permit and the 'undesirables' can basically be starved to death via artificial intelligence. Inflation is a way to end the old corrupt system and this is what we are witnessing now.