Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Thanks for your prayers Patriots.

A lot of weight resting on my shoulders.
Wish I could say why.

The more that is revealed the more hated I will become.

It’s fine. I know ya got my six.

Love you all.
06:09 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mar Jek @Mjekel
12 April, 06:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You can do all thing through God. He will guide your path and we will help carry you through this journey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 04:32
Nana knows it doesn't seem fair sometimes the weight that one person has to carry for everyone else, but God picked you Doq.
Out of billions, probably trillions of souls and lives lived for billions of years, HE picked you because he knew that you were strong enough to do it, because He knew the soul He created from an infinite number of events for you to get to be, you were the ONE he chose for the job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
12 April, 05:56
Satanic warfare means the innocent and noble take the hit of being accused and having to hold the line regardless.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 April, 10:28
Just be obedient to that which is asked of you, no one can hold anything against you that you are truly called to do. All my love to you and yours. Philippians 4:13. Romans 8:28. God Bless You. 🙏

STAND TALL @RazorEyeZ
09 April, 09:09
STAND TALL Doq!!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
09 April, 04:26

amy lilley @amylilley
09 April, 11:06
Love you Doq😇Happy Easter, sweet blessings I pray🙏🏻🥰🕊️🐸

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 April, 08:58
God bless you and yours, In Jesus Name. 🙏

Widget 260 @widget260
09 April, 08:23
Don't pay attention to the haters, Let God guide you through this. You are appreciated and loved here at AU.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 April, 07:23
RENASCENCE, By Edna St. Vincent Millay

"I Screamed, and—lo!—Infinity
Came down and settled over me;
Forced back my Scream into my chest,
Bent back my arm upon my breast,
And, Pressing of the Undefined
The Definition on my Mind,
Held up Before my Eyes a Glass
Through which my Shrinking sight did pass
Until it seemed I must Behold
Immensity Made Manifold."

- Edna St Vincent Millay, RENASCENCE
"Renascence" poem by Edna St. Vincent Millay, music by Liz Queler - YouTube

“Renascence”by Edna St.Vincent Millay, is an epic poem of 107 rhyming couplets that describe a terrifying but exhilarating spiritual awakening. Set to music ...

PAPA CADDI @RickN
09 April, 12:00
🙏🙏🙏

Just Diana @Diana19
08 April, 08:19
💖🙏🙏🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 April, 06:04 (E)
Damn Straight we do we wont back down if ever needed and your in AZ just hit Sneakers359 up. I will always help a fellow Patriot!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
08 April, 04:56
Give all the worry to God! Keep the faith and no matter what do what’s right! And ya can’t go wrong! Stay strong we are praying for y’all!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 April, 04:25
💖

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 April, 04:20 (E)
" If it CAN be DESTROYED by the TRUTH... It DESERVES to be DESTROYED by the TRUTH! "
-Carl Sagan

💟 🙏 The Great Awakening 🙏 💟
#NCSWIC

EBS is going to be BRUTAL! Our food is being 'grided' NOW, people cannot afford to buy food. 90% of all USDA certified ORGANIC food is a lie! When people do not have the resources to buy food (dollar is worth nothing) they wil do ANYTHING!

PURE EVIL is defeated! BUT We ARE ALL still compying ... DEMAND to know how the incoming financial system WORKS and SHOW US THE MONEY NOW! BE aware of Wolves in Sheep's clothing!

Please listen to this audio 👇 https://fccdl.in/fDFGm36lo...

Thank you, 🌟✨🙏✨🌟

"In two years we will NOT have a country." -Donald J. Trump

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 April, 06:07
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
From what I am reading the dollar is only being traded in Canada US and Mexico we are a 3rd world country now!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 April, 03:58
🙏❤ Come back soon.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
08 April, 03:53
Not sure who will hate you or why, but the Lord said ALL can be saved if they only believe. God Bless... 💗🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 April, 03:52
Here for you Doq - for sure we have your six✨
Will continue sending prayers for you all. 💖

Selah 321 @Selah
08 April, 03:52
Here for you....❤️

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
08 April, 03:48
This group doesn’t judge you!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 April, 03:14
Father in Heaven Bless You and Yours Always Doq!
WWG1WGA ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 April, 03:11

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 April, 03:04
PRAYERS CONTINUED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DOQ WE DO HAVE YOUR SIX ALWAYS
HAVE A BLESSED PEACEFUL AND WONDERFUL EASTER WEEKEND GOD IS WITH YOU ALWAYS

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 April, 03:15
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 sending prayers

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
08 April, 02:58
My heart is with you Doq. Thank you for all you do for us. God bless you. WWG1WGA

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
08 April, 02:42
Haters gonna hate. God's got you Doq and so do us Anons. More prayers headed your way

Susan Rae @Susanrae
08 April, 01:37
Isaiah 54:17
"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," says the LORD.

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
08 April, 10:29
Doq, we appreciate all you are doing. Who cares about the haters as long as God is with you. You and your family are in my prayers. Sending you all a big hug and my love!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
08 April, 09:52
Praying for you Doq. You’ve been such an inspiration, would have your back no matter what. 🙏🏻👊🏻

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 April, 07:37
❤️