Lord.
How far we all have come.
I now deeply & minutely understand
every single thing
President & Commander-in-Chief Trump is saying πŸ‘ŠπŸΈβš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#wwg1wga

πŸ‘‡ Sarah Conner
@ elaineshtein121

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
08 April, 04:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Me too Kat. Every. Single. Word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😹 AMAZING isn't it?
WE'RE FREE FROM THE MK ULTRA FOG!!!
Thank you QTeam & Q+ πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

We're going to be so needed
as the deepest sleepers wake up to
Trafficking, Traitors, Tribunals & EVERYTHING
we've had YEARS to dig into & digest.
We can do it!
Proud to be a Digital Soldier 🐸

#wwg1wga
04:53 PM - Apr 08, 2023
In response CharRose to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
09 April, 12:02 (E)
This morning, I had Jerusalem Western Prayer Wall stream going listening to the children laughing, birds singing,
& I fell asleep.

My dream had a big neck ugly man causing trouble.
I said we really need to get rid of this monster. He's so mean. I was then waking down a familiar street I used to bike ride as a kid.
I turned around, noticed a strange tall thin lanky person following me. At times I would look back, he would look to the sky as if not following me.
I took a few more steps, turned around quickly, said "Jesus!" The person wasn't a person...it was something else, immediately Began shivering... then... dissipated like hot fat on an open fire pit. He evaporated into smoke trails into the sky. I told myself, you gotta get out of this dream. So I woke myself up instantly. This awaking was gentle. I've awakened myself during other dreams throbbing pounding Heart is with me, takes a few minutes to calm that down. Dreams that stick with me are for a reason.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 April, 11:49 (E)
Feel the same way :). This is a great photo of Veronica! You are an awesome Digital Soldier and I love you lots!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 April, 05:27
AMEN TO THAT KAT !!!!!!!!