NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
Been having a lot of problems with getting my blood pressure under control. Been staying off social media more lately and trying to control it more naturally vs pharma meds. Prayers appreciated..
11:35 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
08 April, 12:45
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
This is the book that helped me. There is a recipe in there for a soup that I found helpful while I was recovering. I never used any conventional meds for my shoulders and my BP is back where it was and my shoulders are just fine now.

https://adrenalfatigue.co....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
08 April, 01:21
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
TY! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
08 April, 12:42
I have always had the opposite (LBP), HOWEVER, at the beginning of 2020 I suddenly had 2 frozen shoulders and my BP was higher for me. I worked with a functional practitioner and we identified that my adrenal glands were not functioning as intended. Chronic exposure to stress can cause this. I share in case you are not familiar with this relationship. Here is a conventional mention of BP-adrenal gland relationship:

https://my.clevelandclinic...

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
08 April, 12:26
This is going to sound strange, but- Get a fish tank. At least a 10 gallon one. It is proven that if you watch fish in a fish tank it instantly lowers blood pressure and if you do it daily BP #s will come down.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
08 April, 12:28
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Funny you say that, because I had a couple of them for years! One was 80 gal. It started to leak so I gave away my fish, and took it all down. I may have to get a new one!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 April, 12:01
Do You Really Have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE? Your Doctor is Doing it Wrong! - YouTube

You might be falsely diagnosed with Hypertension when in reality your blood pressure is normal.This happens to so many people because doctor's offices don't ...

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
08 April, 12:26
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Ty! And I do agree with this 100%. My typical BP is 130/80. For years, like clockwork… last check was 164/ 102. Been experiencing bad tension headaches for a couple months. Picked up some cbd gummies a few weeks back and those seemed to do the trick, but I ran out, and they are expensive. Working on a better diet as well. More fruits and veggies. Hoping that does the trick. Just need to get on top of these headaches

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
08 April, 11:58
sending prayers

Pink Totter @Totter
08 April, 11:54
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 April, 11:52 (E)
Prayers for your healing. 🙏😇
Try these things:
☆Deep breathing exercises. Deep breath in- hold 3 seconds- full exhalation
☆Exercise like walking in nature 30 min a day minimum
☆Grounding, shoes off stand on the earth
☆Listen to healing frequencies and close your eyes, Deep breathe and relax all muscles starting at your head and relax to your toes
☆Restrict salt, if you use salt switch to Himalayan salt
☆Restrict sugar
☆NO fast food, bottled water or soda. These things make the body acidic. Eat and drink things that make the body alkaline
☆Hydrate with alkaline water Add lemon to water
☆Pray, meditate, laugh, focus on the positive.
Hope this helps! If your BP is dangerously high please seek medical attention. Elevated blood pressure can be serious.
😇

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
08 April, 12:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Ty! I do all these and waiting for the weather to get a little better to get back to the outside stuff. Definitely need to hit the exercise a little harder. Winters are getting tougher for me. Considering moving to a year round warmer climate

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
08 April, 11:47
Try Black Sees oil

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 April, 11:41
Going up now... Cast your cares upon and Focus on Him. He will provide. 🙏