Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
First day's observations taking Ivermectin.
I dreamt a lot of crazy dreams. I haven't dreamt in ages. My brain feels more alert upon waking up. Body pain feels slightly improved. It's sunny in NJ. I hope everyone has a good day.

Dear GOD please bless and watch over all of our loved ones. Please heal those who need healing. Please GOD strike down those who are evil and always GOD bless the good people of our country and the world. Eliminate war mongers as we your children just want to enjoy this beautiful planet in peace. This earth is filled with your beautiful creations. We seek to protect it and humanity.

Strengthen us Lord. Let us find peace this weekend. For those of us who are seeking answers and guidance, please give us wisdom, your wisdom. Bring us always closer to you.

We love you Jesus. We think of you this weekend with gratitude for all you have done for humanity. Please answer the prayers in this community and comfort all who are mourning a loved one. Amen.
09:55 AM - Apr 08, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
10 April, 10:37
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
08 April, 12:15
I have been taking it for two years. Have not been sick for two years!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 12:37
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
In pill form or paste? How do you take it? 1 daily?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 April, 10:41
the 6000 cures ?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 April, 10:38
How much did you take? I've heard the size of a pencil eraser is about the correct dose for an adult...Also did you take anything else or drink anything special? Let me know, please, thank you, JVBanon

08 April, 12:10
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I took a pill from Ivermectin.com. I only took one because I often have reactions and allergies. I take it with lots of water. Today I took it before eating. I will keep sharing as I go along.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 April, 10:33
In Jesus Name, Amen.
Beautiful and we too had clarity after Iver.
Sending healing prayers 🙏

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
08 April, 10:33
It is nice and sunny in Jersey this morning 😉

08 April, 12:12
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Yes it is :) :) :).
Sending love Patriot.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
08 April, 10:15 (E)
What We Do….
3rday resurrection….
2 clicks Iva on first sunup…
Fast 3 sunups and sundowns
3rd day sundown Resurrection day
Break Fast with CevichE
Pray To Father God thru out fast…
Sip on LeMonHoney water thru out..
When u feel hungry/gluco down
We add powder tumeric n cinnamon to water mix
Prepared fresh Thanking Father God while we mix..

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 April, 10:08
Amen 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖