Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
IAM NJoy @NJoy
10 May, 09:58
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 April, 11:09
Psalm 144 1
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me. O LORD, what is man that you care for him, the son of man that you think of him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 April, 11:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 April, 11:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
On my Gab Profile:
Psalms 144:1 - ([A Psalm] of David.) Blessed [be] the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, [and] my fingers to fight❣️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 April, 10:05
Amen 🙏

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
08 April, 09:12
Amen