Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
03:28 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chuckld The Don @Chuckld
16 April, 08:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Of course I had to chime in with the 189th like. 117 says high...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 April, 09:03
Depopulation agenda. Land, air, water, food, big pharma, immunizations and other vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
09 April, 03:07
Aloha
My son is a victim of this crime.
1976 baby.
(I wonder what they jabbed him with before I brought him home.)
He and his wife were going to adopt
Price over $40K. for a baby in SF. Plus $
They opted for a rescue dog from the shelter
instead.😊

Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 April, 06:52
President Trump stopped all funding to the world health organization knowing [they] were killing Humanity. All I know for sure is not one of these monsters get out alive for it is Crimes Against Humanity. God Bless President Trump and may God Bless America.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 April, 04:30
So they dont have to kill us and replace us with synths, just a war of attrition

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 April, 08:01
Me too .................evil sick people.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 April, 03:02
So sad. 😭

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 April, 02:37
Stop playin...you know why..it's one of your red lines

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
08 April, 12:49

Alison Ecat @Alicat
08 April, 12:39
💉

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 11:46
I'm sure the demons know . . . Remember they create the problems to make money off the solutions. It's a huge money maker.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 April, 11:46
All “so-called” Vaccines! All the way back to Polio!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 April, 08:02
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Before that ........from the first ...."spanish" flu wasn´t the flu , it was an experimental jab.

07 April, 11:45
Major stress too . . . it's impossible to conceive if your body is all stressed out . . . I always tease my daughter about the fact that if I didn't take a sick day from my stressful job, she probably wouldn't be here.

07 April, 11:43
Promiscuity also could be to blame as different types of venereal diseases can affect the ability to have children.

07 April, 11:41
Perhaps the use of the pill and other types of birth control.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 April, 11:39
Lettuce count the ways...

07 April, 11:37
Vaccines, foods, household products, air, water
. . . Everything is toxic

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 April, 09:42
On top of the variety of ways they poison us & cause this problem (obviously the shot being a heavy weight contender), I think desire is also at an all time low. Thoughts?

Robert Franz @afsocrob
07 April, 07:54

Robert Franz @afsocrob
07 April, 07:52
The Clot-shot side effects.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 April, 09:39
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I think they’re awesome for using resources available & making it happen.
Agree with you, fertility is suppressed from so many angles these days. They should not feel ashamed, they should be proud that they worked through the challenges and made it happen. I think that’s badassery.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 April, 09:48
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I have no proof but many of my friends that had trouble did so post birth control also.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
07 April, 06:56
💲

I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 April, 06:43
It has to be lower than that by this point... unfortunately their evil ness has been going on too long already
Med beds should fix that too right 😬

I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 April, 07:06
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Oops...*higher

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 April, 06:16
The more I think about it, the more I go back to the guilt tripping HPV vax👀 I pitched a fit when my GrandPrincesses got them. If it doesnt make them sterile, it at least leans them gay. Commercials all the time promoting them. No babies either way😔

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 April, 06:01
I bet Bill Gates knows the reason.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
07 April, 05:43
I would be 1 of the 6. I am guessing it was from either the MMR vaccine which was done twice before attending college, and I also had the flu shot twice. I almost died from the second flu shot and I decided then that I would never take another shot. It makes me sad to think I will never have a child of my own. I went through infertility treatments and the doctor looked me in the eye and told me...I WILL get you pregnant. I had a sick feeling in my stomach and thought he was referring to himself....meaning he would be using one of his samples. I never went back.

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 April, 05:39
Those fooking creepy reptiles of the w h o are probably cheering and having a (blood) drink to celebrate.

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 April, 05:36
There is some proof that Lyme disease is a bioweapon.
I know several women who have had or still have Lyme disease who were not able to conceive or if they did conceive, did not bring their babies to full term.

Grace Rodrick @GFR
07 April, 05:29
Infant vaccines, corporate food chains, water, programmed doctors, chemtrails, gmo seeds n produce, unethical medical practices, deliberate air pollution, radiations, birth pills, zillion different drinks- sodas to energy n sorts drinks … so much more crap! Come to think they have covered every aspect of our lives!

Grace Rodrick @GFR
07 April, 05:30
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
Oh and not forgetting all the cowweed poisons!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 April, 05:22
....Call Me Anything Just Dont Call Me Late For Dinner