Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
Family Prayer Warriors of AU. My mom Lauren, has just been diagnosed with skin cancer on her face in two places. Please lift her in prayer. I lost my husband two years ago to fucking 'C' and I cant bear the thought of losing my momma.
Any non pharm treatment methods anyone is aware of?
Please, Please, Please...🙏
02:20 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
07 April, 07:56
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻 sending prayers! FL Sharkman on TS has been helping people for years with cancers and the testimonies are amazing! Fenbendazole and Ivermectin, but in certain order.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 09:16
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
07 April, 04:18
🙏🙏🙏🙌

07 April, 07:35
In response Crazy Plant Llama to her Publication
Thank you

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
07 April, 03:29
Prayers to you and your Mom - and wishing many more Happy Easters!

If this were my situation, I would try Joe Tippens protocol, using Fenbendazole (which you can buy on Amazon without a prescription...):

https://www.fenbendazole.o...

07 April, 03:34
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Thank you Jane!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
07 April, 02:35
🙏🙏🙏 change diet and and treat as paracite

07 April, 02:59
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Thank you Bob! That was my hubby's name....😄

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
07 April, 02:30
sending prayers for your Mom and you and your family

07 April, 03:00
In response Teresa Cooper to her Publication
Thank you Teresa!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 April, 02:28
😇🙏DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY FOR THIS MOM FROM HER CANCER LET HER LIVING FAITH GRACE AND MERCY BE A TESTIMONY TO HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHILE SHE SINGS OF YOUR GLORIOUS NAME PLEASE COMFORT HER CHILD AND FAMILY WITH YOUR PEACE AND LOVING LIGHT THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

07 April, 03:01
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you Mary!

CharRose @CharRose
07 April, 02:26
Sending love, hugs and healing energies to your precious Mom.

Dr. Lee Merritt is amazing. Research everything on this website. Parasites cause many cancers, so treatment for parasites can heal her.
https://www.drleemerritt.c...

07 April, 02:28
In response CharRose to her Publication
Thank you Darlin!