Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
07 April, 12:18
They’ve now tried 4 times to try and get me to take Remdesivir. They didn’t volunteer I had to ask what they were trying to give me. I refused and requested Ivermectin many times but was refused. no worries I have some waiting for me at home lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 April, 12:39
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Remdesivir = RUN - death - is - near

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 12:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Exactly I have COPD and emphysema so I know I’m on that scary edge. My white blood cell count was 17.5 when I got here. I call it Q+ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

07 April, 01:07
Love your positivity πŸ’«πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»

07 April, 01:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
laughter is the best medicine. nice ts of 1:07 by the way

Yes it isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Didn’t even notice ts
01:10 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it