Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
07 April, 08:03
WOW
How do people have the time to accumulate over 36,000 posts on one site - almost 10,000 on this site?- Run profiles on other sites with a large number of posts?.... Put this in perspective... I certainly am not on here all day - I have only 602 posts and have been on here from the beginning - the sister site is where I did most of my posts and do not even come close to those numbers.
SO WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
SEE PATTERNS?
I DO...
Are some communicating with the posts they put out?
You Betcha...
I am looking at one who happened to catch my eye -
This is not good... I am not just speaking about DIS/MIS information I am talking about the trading of and involvement in human trafficking..
What is it going to take for PEOPLE to WAKE THE FUCK UP and see that its happening right on these very so called TRUTH SITES?
I am sick to my stomach right now...
OPEN YOUR EYES !!
THEY ARE RIGHT ON THIS SITE TOO..
BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dissident @Dissident
Be aware of false prophets.
I am not a prophet.
You are not a prophet.
We are not prophets.
Focus on the mission.
Q
10:59 AM - Apr 07, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dissident in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
07 April, 11:46
In response Dissident to his Publication
I am focused on the mission - clearing through the daily garbage. I am not a PROFIT - not spelled wrong :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dissident @Dissident
07 April, 01:49
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
That is so funny -- thank you!
I too when I was just cutting and pasting that -- frankly to be 'cute'/clever... I thought of that pun.