Only people mentioned by Sunnyrainy in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 June, 10:06
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
SHORT TIME @ THE PEARLY GATES THEN PASS GO & STRAIGHT TO HELL !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 June, 10:16
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
SORRY PEDO FREAKS YOUR NAME WONT BE IN THE BOOK !! GODS NOT LIBTARD & EVERYBODY DOESNT GO .........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
24 June, 08:23
I guess I'm just frustrated these bitches are not in prison...

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
01 May, 02:31
You think that is bad here in the UK the new moonpig (card site) advert is a b/day card of a pig (meat) dressed as a avacado more comms for them!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 10:53
No matter the latest symbolic terminology, know this... the weathy in the world only became so because they took the deal that Christ would not. This is why it's imperative to KNOW THSELF AND WHO YOU TRULY ARE!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
08 February, 10:46
well interesting as comments during superbowl was Tom Brady choosy about what avacados he uses in his guacamole
i was think he was good guy with his symbolic number tweets

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
08 February, 09:52
Oprah and Gayle had a instagram video of her comikg by to get some avacados... in many of her posts this year young girls were living with her.

Lovellia Parrish @Lovellia
08 February, 09:47

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 June, 08:22
In response Lovellia Parrish to his Publication
A few months ago I was on this website, thanks so much for posting by the way, and noticed all of the minors being trafficked out of Afghanistan, when she was Secretary of State and during Obama I believe. First stop Italy.

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
08 February, 09:31
oh come onnnnnn!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Do they have to use all of the food i love for disgusting pedo terms?!?!🤮🤮

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
08 February, 09:53
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
yup i guess so

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
08 February, 09:30

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
08 February, 09:17

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 February, 07:26
Remember when they were first building the border wall and the left complained that there would be an avocado shortage.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 February, 07:31
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
😲
they were talking about children 🤬