BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 06:43
Real question
: Has anyone ever wondered WHY it was easier for some to break out of the matrix? Remembering that one thing that you heard or saw that made you stop and blink and start viewing the world differently or stayed in the back of your mind until the next thing? While at the same time so many others just cannot see? I often wonder if some were CHOSEN to be awake.
Thoughts and/or opinions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
Here's something interesting...I was redpilled a year ago..BUT...didn't notice actually leaving "The Matrix" until I turned off Fox News on November 5th and have not watched it since. It took about a week to get used to not watching it (I had my favs Tucker, Jessie, Greg) but after that week I could literally FEEL that I had left the Matrix. Trust me when I tell you TURN OFF MSM including Fox, NewsMax & OAAN...turn them all off - they are part of what's keeping you in the Matrix!
06:48 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dodge1111 in this post can reply
BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 06:58
In response Dodge 1111 to her Publication
I hear you. I did that years ago. I don't follow him now but I started redpilling hard when I happened across Alex Jones talking about Jade Helm and Agenda 21. Before that I watched the "Loose Change" documentary about 911. Also getting so frustrated working 50 to 60 hrs a week and still struggling barely able to survive (single parent). It was a combination of many things

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396