Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Red Man @2PillarPortal
07 April, 06:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
WASHINGTON — Classified war documents detailing secret American and NATO plans for building up the Ukrainian military ahead of a planned offensive against Russia were posted this week on social media channels, senior Biden administration officials said.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=ht...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 April, 03:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 12:54
I love his sarcasm.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 April, 12:03
where are the fauci files

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 April, 12:01
Haha he knows it ain't true

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
06 April, 11:25
I RT'd politicians getting laundered money from the Ukraine last mothers day and was removed permanently for breaking twitter rules.
I sure fell for (disinformation) as we are now all programmed to know that it is Russsia's fault.
Appealed.
Maybe you didn't get my appeal(s) email(s) Elon?
Got a frog in my throat.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 April, 11:21
I swear they leaked it just so they could set the censorship narrative

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 April, 11:28
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
wouldn't be surprised.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 12:56
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I'm sure, I wondered tonight if Israel is bombing itself.