Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 April, 07:16
"Doctors are now realizing they have been bought and duped by Big Pharma. Many are having emotional breakdowns upon realizing they’ve participated in a mass genocide. The shots have been proven through rigorous experiments to contain nanotech and graphene oxide. Graphene oxide is the element of the computerized bimolecular lipid that is creating nanocircuits in the human body. The mRNA tech narrative was a government psyop to deceive researchers and make them think the shots were biological." https://www.brighteon.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thorpe Over @FrogFart55
Doctors duped? How did we know to avoid the vaccine, while the duped doctors pushed it. The doctors are professionals and the notion that they were “duped” just pisses me off. Where are the doctors who were thinking for themselves??? Too many people, including doctors, just blindly follow the program. This shit eats me up. Cant stand adults making poor shitty decisions like this.
02:53 PM - Apr 06, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FrogFart55 in this post can reply
Grace Rodrick @GFR
06 April, 03:21
In response Thorpe Over to his Publication
There is a big difference I realize between common people and doctors, while you can think for yourself and they have been heavily programmed while in those expensive medical colleges where actually they paid for their programming! Having friends in the medical field, they are still sleeping!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 April, 03:09
In response Thorpe Over to his Publication
The doctors that couldn't be "duped" and actually were thinking for themselves AND the best care for their patients by refusing to go along with the narrative....were forced out of business, fined, and lives made miserable for daring to buck the agenda. :(