Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 April, 10:32
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
05 April, 11:16
They will never, ever let RFK get the nomination. It's a moot point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 April, 09:49
I was thinking DJT and RFK same ticket. They were both Democrats once. Crazier things have happened. The ole Kennedy Democrats would have a significant pause with that.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
05 April, 09:37
My first thought when I heard the news was, that if the DS has their way, who ever they choose will be installed...and it wouldn't be RFK, Jr. Then what if RFK,Jr, would switch parties end up being DJT's running mate? Wouldn't that be a a crazy end to this movie? Only thing better would be that JFK, Jr. would reappear.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
05 April, 09:27
At the beginning of this Country the top individuals vote made him the President and the second individuals vote made him the Vice President, regardless of party.

Country Over Party.

Sounds like a great time to go back to that.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
05 April, 11:49
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
❗️