Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I bet we'd be surprised by who is behind some of the anon accounts here and elsewhere. If Vietnam was the first TV war, this is the first social media war. Those commanding the military, in high office, or "gone with the wind" — and the general public — get to occupy the same conversational space.
06:30 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
14 February, 08:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Hence the saying, "You never know who you're offending"

Always the high road 🇚ðŸ‡ļ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
09 February, 06:36
I agree with you... we are all fighting for our values to be honoured and recognised

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 February, 05:00
Its a beautiful thing.ðŸŒŧðŸŒđðŸĩïļðŸĨ€ðŸŒž
All different.ðŸ‘Đ‍ðŸŒūðŸ‘Đ‍🚀ðŸ‘ŪðŸ‘ē👷
Yet birds of a feather. ðŸĶ🕊ïļðŸĶ…ðŸĶ†ðŸĶĒ
On a single mission 🧭⚔ïļðŸ›ĄïļðŸ—ïļâš–ïļ
To clean up the 🌎🌏🌍

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
09 February, 06:36
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
thats so cool

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
09 February, 04:43
I love the thought. It's too bad my friends and family aren't on this ride with me!!

Malibu Dianna @MalibuDianna
09 February, 12:55
i have said this to my hubby many many times ðŸĪ—
often it calms me to think some of these accounts are legit top officials giving us some clues, and peace to calm our fears and frustrations âĪïļ

there are a few I go to their pages when i start to get anxious or panicked

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
08 February, 07:23
true.