QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
05 April, 01:33
Does anyone know the AI that can produce this result, it also lip syncs to voice audio.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
05 April, 01:35
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
I am very well aware personally

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 01:38
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
?

05 April, 01:41
Alexis has hijacked many real people from my life over the past 26 months….NCP’s galore

05 April, 01:43
No, I genuinely want to know which particular AI can create results like this in video with live lip sync.

My guess would be one the 7 dwarfs….Dopey most likely
01:45 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
05 April, 01:46
I don't understand what's happening here. Was going to use this against [them] in a project, but you seem to be talking about the 7 dwarves.