judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
So check this out, I have been posting stuff on Facebook the whole time, it’s shifted. I have been shadowed for a2.5 yrs and as of yesterday now all of a sudden my posts are going thru without being pushed to just my profile now they are being seen by all my followers
@VincentKennedy @kimrunner
09:26 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
Ali Beth @Albeth7
06 April, 10:44
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
I’m still very shadow banned

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 April, 01:52
Nobody sees mine. I can't even post to my groups.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
05 April, 07:38
Facebook is one of the worst.. first of all, you can’t say anything, they dock you. Then it’s intrusive, it only works if you spill your beans about family, friends and post photos while the CIA learns everything about you or. If you like sings or recipes, then this is the site for you.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
05 April, 06:55
Today has been good on fb, most aren't..... I shared alot today and there is still time for restrictions.... we'll see

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
05 April, 06:49
I just got another restriction yesterday... 😕

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 April, 06:47
you are lucky..friend of mine...her friend cant even like anything...he gets thrown into fb jail.
he is flagged for something. they wont tell him what.