Truth Seeker @JacksRule
Paula Smith
PaulaSmith

Truth!!! I met with my client when he flew home who was on stage when the shooting happened and he said he saw bullets flying around him. The band thought they were fireworks and so they kept playing until they realized what was happening and were told to get off the stage. Jason ran to save his pregnant wife as bullets were flying around him. Hundreds of bullets were hitting the stage. Jason Aldean's bus was completely bullet-riddled, with windows shot out. The [FBI] made the band leave all cell phones, wallets, and personal items on the bus and were told their items would be returned to them at a later date. Imagine not have your cell phone or wallet and being told to go home. There's a lot to this story. A Nashville lawyer who was a friend of mine who represented many country artists was murdered when he was doing his investigation for his clients
07:34 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it