Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I sometimes tell myself "Buck up! This is nothing compared to what those in the front lines of the military face." But on the other hand they do get a salary, structure, cameraderie, support, respect. I hope the work of anons in this war is understood in future. The psychological pressure and suffering for many has been severe and sustained. We turned up and fought regardless or whatever weakmesses or wobbles we came with.

This last part to get over the finishing line is painful. I feel it in my whole body; the years of stress being "out there" battling in public do take a toll in the end
06:17 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 December, 06:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Stay strong Brother You are never alone. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Mittiga @SayThePledge
13 February, 01:55
Many many THANKS to the Anons like you Martin who have made the deep dives and been on the frontline of this information warfare. I am an Anon novice and have found great comfort and hope from your tireless work. I am truly grateful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
10 February, 10:39
You owe those of us who have found your wisdom NOTHING, as you have already given everything.Your courageous truth telling is seen by us all, Martin. Praying the angels surround you with protection and lift you up. You are clearly a kind and sensitive soul; remember to honor your boundaries. Keep exploring your art, healing your heart. There will come a time where we can all celebrate together. I am praying today will be a release of the pain you've endured for so long.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 February, 08:26
Spent so many years just researching, on my own, and questioning everything that didnt make sense to me...way before I found you all and then.....there you were.....and I've not looked back since. So nice to have every one of you, especially when I get those 👀and 🙄 from some people I love the most! You all make it worth it for me. I can only imagine how long some of you have been giving your all to this movement and I can only tell you how much I appreciate what you have done. ❤️🤗

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
09 February, 08:31
Thank you for your incredible work/service to our Great Awakening. So many of us would be lost without the Digital Soldiers' efforts and utter dedication to freeing humanity from the nightmare the globalists have/had planned for us. I pray that somehow in this ongoing battle you will be richly blessed and compensated for all you have given in this battle for humanity's freedom.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
09 February, 12:45
🙏🙂🌴🕯️🇺🇸 Keep your vibes up! It's going to be heaven on earth! Well worth the ups, downs, emotions, mental abuse, and pressures on us because we know God wins. It definetly has not been easy on this roller coaster. So exciting!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 February, 10:33
There was a time, in my arrogance, that I though the pain and punisher was for them. All the nasties would be dealt with and voila! happy days. How small minded of me.
I have never run a marathon, but I think that a large group starting one is all excited and then they peel off for whatever reason. Many of us remain, blisters and worn out. It matters not who comes in first but that we finish.
There is so much I Feel that I have no words for. One thing I do know, my gratitude level for being here with fellow frens and Patriots is sky high.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
09 February, 10:04
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
NOT sure if this story matters but somehow yours reminds me of my true life experience. I was in a 5k while my husband ran the half marathon. I was in so much emotional and physical misery. I looked around and I was pretty certain I was dead last heading back. By the time we were done, I could barely inch my way accross the finish line as I was third to the last over it. We stayed for the refreshments and the prizes, but first the ribbon ceremony. Imagine myshock at first place. I was the only runner in my gender and age category to finish out of hundreds of others.

Finding Truth @FindingTruth
08 February, 10:17
prayers for all the selfless digital soldiers trying to help wake the masses...it can come at great loss of family and friends. I pray truth revealed will be enough to heal in the end.

karen hennigar @zeffwood
08 February, 09:01
For me, it has always been about saving the missing children. Thank God for our Military and our President who risk their lives every single day to make things right ❤

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 February, 08:52
Well put Martin. Anons have all suffered on many levels, some have endured more pain than others. The physical & emotional effects of stress, the loss of friendships, estrangement from loved family members, financial consequences...at times it's overwhelming. Yet, here we are together, still standing & (hopefully) almost at the finish line. We have a new group of friends & are united by a deep love for humanity. We heard His call & answered, was worth the sacrifice. That said, I can't see this epic movie ending with the world still persecuting us & calling us crazy.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 February, 10:17
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
After enduring for so long, the only path I can consider is staying put. Actually, I have become more determined than ever to vanquish this wickedness that has been thrust upon us. I am weary though as everybody is. It sounds trite to say I am sending vibes but I know that is a real deal. Holding the Line with all of you! 💖

Joyful Soul @Earthmama36
08 February, 08:52
God Bless you Martin ❤️

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
08 February, 08:44
...funny...I tell myself also...
"You aren't in a rice paddy, trying to scale the side of a cliff or in a desert. Your home comfy....QUIT YOUR SELF PITY!"
I feel quite calm lately.
I've done what I can.
My fam is a little worried, but I've always been different.

My family here is a God send for sure.
I love the journey....wherever it may lead. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽
Now...let's save some babies!

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
08 February, 08:38
Started my 23rd tour of Twitterstan yesterday
GOOD GOD it's hard
I'd much rather be able to physically fight
Seriously

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
08 February, 08:35
Well said and true

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
08 February, 08:33
God Bless You, Martin, for all you do and for fighting on. This will end at some point soon, and the good will prevail. Your work, the work of anons will never be forgotten.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 08:32
🙏 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
08 February, 08:32
We have a great family here! i too feel it more and more every day. all the emotions in every bone from the roller coaster! hang in there patriot!!

Born InAmerica @AmericanPatriotOH
08 February, 08:31
Thank you, Martin. Bless yiu, bless us

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 February, 08:31
Thank you Martin for all you do. You are a True Patriot.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
08 February, 08:26
I say we all get access to rhe med beds first...we will need them ASAP due to all we have gone through over the past decade(s), years, months, days, hours and seconds we have been at this.

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
08 February, 08:39
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
😼

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
08 February, 08:11
Yes, Sir. We are 24/7 warriors. Rough road for sure. We all have lost a lot. I keep holding on to, The Best is yet to come. God Bless us all.

Karen Gollins @Frisco
08 February, 07:30
Thank you! My heartfelt gratitude to all the Warriors working tirelessly to help save this Country! God Bless!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 February, 07:29
TY Martin for all your hard work and dedication!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
08 February, 07:27
🤗 Thank you.....for being "out there" for us.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
08 February, 07:23
We got this!!! FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
08 February, 07:16
Amen...

Quester215 ... @Quester215
08 February, 07:15
When I start feeling stressed and ready to give in to it, all I need to do is, remember the children and what they have been and are going through.

Nikki Den @NikkiD
08 February, 07:13
Will never forget, when all this "began", a Trump rally before the 2016 election and soros protesters blocked the only road to the rally near Fountain Hills, AZ. I saw pictures on facebook (not censored then) and twitter of patriots getting out and walking miles in the heat to see Donald J. Trump. One was a veteran on crutches who walked the miles to get there. We all seem to have this resolve, faith, and hold each other up. This is a dark period and many are struggling. I do believe even this will strengthen us and bond us together even more. "It will be Biblical".

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
08 February, 07:12
Martin you and so many anons who have been at this and standing here and showing the way, have my greatest respect. I've been fighting the vaccine battle for 11 years and sharing what I had learned, but not until now were many listening.

I keep getting the idea to write a children's book about these times and the Super Hero Anons....you are definitely one of them. Thank you for all you do and continue to do for all of us.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts