Mike Anon @Mike314
04 April, 08:35
I can't STAND being called "sir".

I have a name...it's Mike.

If I come to your checkout line, please say "hello, and your name is???"

Fuck that "sir" bullshit...it pisses me off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Southerners mean that as a sign of respect, whether it is ma'am to a woman or sir to a male. Raised that way as a sign of respect to older folks, whether it be a few years above being a teenager, or many.
08:37 PM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
04 April, 08:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I understand. I'm from the north, Steph. They're wearing nametags. Maybe I should wear one too 🤣🤣🤣 To me though, "sir" 🤣🤣🤣 I'm still a child 🤷😁🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 08:45 (E)
Oh I didn't say it don't sting a little. But that is not their intent. At fitty four I am like ma'am? How bout natural born bad ass. lol BUT that is the heritage and intent is respect.

04 April, 08:45
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I totally get that aspect also. lol

04 April, 08:41
Even my mil dad, or step dad, no fkn way would I address them as anything other than yes sir, or no sir.

04 April, 08:38
A way of showing honor. And VERY much expected to be known, from older generations.