Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 April, 03:13
At 10 second mark, look who walks by…👀👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Here’s the Twitter post featuring Vincent.
06:49 PM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
04 April, 11:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yeah he is important to us “Qanon conspiracy theorists “ 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 April, 11:21
And here he is in DC. Can read his shirt in this one.

Dottie French @DotOn777
04 April, 11:26
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
✨ JOHN DENVER ❓

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 April, 06:22
Awesome, thanks for posting!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 April, 11:14
From CPAC too:

Dottie French @DotOn777
04 April, 11:29
TAKE ME HOME...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 April, 11:14
Here he is in that same shirt from CPAC:

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 April, 11:02
Naturally 😉😎

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 April, 11:01
Hey there's my Facebook friend!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
04 April, 07:03
I felt like a gut punch had been delivered to me today - but then this video! JFK Jr is alive - and he will avenge his father's death and we will know that God is good. God has got this

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 April, 07:59
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
The indictment is another trap for the Deep State. [They] have now set a precedent that will bite [them] in the rear. President Trump is playing 5D chess while the traitors are playing checkers.

04 April, 08:39
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
MADE MY DAY FOR SURE!
HANG IN THERE BRANDY!

GOD DOES & ALREADY HAS WON!

04 April, 06:53
TY, I went to the link to see it. Still don't know who this woman is, must be significant though.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
05 April, 12:23
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
She is Ashli Babbit, the veteran who was shot and killed by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd at the Capitol Jan. 6