Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 April, 09:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 April, 09:24
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Courtney, that is such a strange sync. I was just told that I need to get my health in order big time. In disgusting wormy, parasitic terms with lots of pictures and yummy words to go with them. Not sure if I'm going to make with you all, I may not be cleansed in time. Geesh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 April, 09:27
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
you need a parasite cleanse?

03 April, 10:02
Oh Courtney, I think I need the double/triple/quadruple cleanse with a side of spiritual cleansing on top of that. I've been told that Ivermectin will cure all. We shall see.

https://floridasharkman.or...

check out the parasite guy on twitter or truth social. you can message him he will usually respond to help anyone reaching out to him, he will be able to put you on the right path with his information in that pdf above. but if you are confused you can reach out to him please

https://twitter.com/ThePar...
ssg_q on truth social
10:41 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
04 April, 10:44
Thank you so much. I've just been reading about him and his protocol. I think this is just what I need. You are awesome!💗

04 April, 10:46
❤️it is just what you need and you will be healed !!!!!! love you🙏❤️😍