Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 April, 11:01
DJT really does love the Anons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
03 April, 11:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🐸 F.R.O.G. = Fully Rely On God 🐸

"Then the Lord said to Moses, β€œGo to Pharaoh and say to him, β€˜The Lord says this: β€œLet My people go, so they may worship Me.
But if you will not let them go, I will bring trouble to your whole country with frogs." ~ Exodus 8:1-2

"He sent many flies among them that ate them, and frogs that destroyed them." ~ Psalm 78:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
That acronym was why I started collecting frog knick knacks as a kid πŸ˜‹
09:35 AM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 April, 07:20
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Hi Serah. Are you feeling better today? I forgot to check in and ask you yesterday.

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
05 April, 08:29
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Hi! Doing much better, still get tired quickly but the improvement is definitely felt! 😊

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
04 April, 10:41
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
πŸ’š