Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 April, 01:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This is not a game, This is War

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
04 April, 11:06
We love him too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
04 April, 11:03
Sure do love our boss man!! God bless him!!
😎🔥❤️💥🙏

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
04 April, 10:09
Trump Blue Tie
Who is the Boss

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 April, 09:31
When you go to war the object is to win and to limit the amount of casualties to as few as possible.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 April, 07:13
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I don't understand how normies cannot understand that our nation has been attacked by foreign and domestic enemies on a massive scale. We are at war and have been at war for years now. God bless all who are dedicated to defeating the evil that seeks to destroy not only our nation but the world. WWG1WGA

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 April, 06:01
💝

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 April, 04:27
…and we love him. ❤️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 April, 02:20
❤️

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
04 April, 01:47

Nada ... @Nada
04 April, 12:14
the art of war…and yes he loves the anons, as we love him

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 April, 11:57

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
03 April, 11:49
Well timed. Thank you.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
03 April, 11:41
Listen closely to what he is saying. He is telling us right here the reason he supported the vaccine. The deaths that would have occurred had we been locked down for years, would be far greater than those from the jab. It was a numbers game of determining which of the bad outcomes would be the lesser of two evils.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
04 April, 04:53
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I also think that the vaccines were prevented, for the most part, from killing, because it is the military who are distributing them.

So, the distribution of vaccines, if tampered with, was another seek and destroy operation by the white hats, to expose traitors within the ranks.

I'm in some doubt about whether these vaccines are as problematic as they are made to appear.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 April, 11:38
And we love him!! 💕

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
03 April, 11:37
What A Fooken Ride, it’s 🐝n
We Remember that Presser…
N those Timelines…
N look @ US now…
Jumping TimeLines
All [TheY] F00KeN MarBleS
is not just a catch Phrase
AF…

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
03 April, 11:33
🐸 F.R.O.G. = Fully Rely On God 🐸

"Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘The Lord says this: “Let My people go, so they may worship Me.
But if you will not let them go, I will bring trouble to your whole country with frogs." ~ Exodus 8:1-2

"He sent many flies among them that ate them, and frogs that destroyed them." ~ Psalm 78:45

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 April, 09:35
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
That acronym was why I started collecting frog knick knacks as a kid 😋

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 April, 11:28
Couldn't get it to play but it is probably just me.

I like Ben Carson as well, very smart good man imo.