Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 April, 03:56
For all the Juan O Savin haters I want to ask you some questions that will attempt to connect some dots.

1. Why did Juan talk about Q before the first Q drop?
2. Do you hate Juan but believe in Q?
3. How is Juan good friends with Field “Q Minus” McConnell? (1986 license plate)
4. How does Juan know more about the Kennedy coup than almost anyone?
5. How does Juan get access to Trump tower? If he was a black hat would Trump or the USSS be ok with that?
6. How would Juan be inside Maralago (white cowboy hat) during Trumps 2024 announcement?

I’m always happy to hear logical sides to an argument. The only thing I ever hear about Juan is when people say he is a grifter and that his name is Wayne Willott. But what actual evidence is there?

Calling someone a grifter and then pointing out their name doesn’t seem like it carries much weight IMO.

I’m doubtful that’s his real name BTW. The name can be code for something more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
Juan is like the people’s Q Storm Rider. Been on point forever but everyone thinks shit happens at 100x’s the speed it should. Like a chess game could take a while until you finally get to those last moves and then all at once it’s over.

Storm Rider obviously little more doom and gloomy but whatever the case both have been at the right path and have given proper notice to everyone.

Up to us to discern and act accordingly. I got one love hearing Juan speak. For all we know the money he makes goes to charity.
11:28 PM - Apr 03, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ItzaDEWsy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Itza DEW-Z, click on at the bottom under it