Doq Holliday @doqholliday
For all the Juan O Savin haters I want to ask you some questions that will attempt to connect some dots.

1. Why did Juan talk about Q before the first Q drop?
2. Do you hate Juan but believe in Q?
3. How is Juan good friends with Field “Q Minus” McConnell? (1986 license plate)
4. How does Juan know more about the Kennedy coup than almost anyone?
5. How does Juan get access to Trump tower? If he was a black hat would Trump or the USSS be ok with that?
6. How would Juan be inside Maralago (white cowboy hat) during Trumps 2024 announcement?

I’m always happy to hear logical sides to an argument. The only thing I ever hear about Juan is when people say he is a grifter and that his name is Wayne Willott. But what actual evidence is there?

Calling someone a grifter and then pointing out their name doesn’t seem like it carries much weight IMO.

I’m doubtful that’s his real name BTW. The name can be code for something more.
03:56 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
26 April, 12:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
1 of 2 Here is Joe Flynn confirming he knows Juan... Twitter confirmation I received from Joe last night is in next post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
26 April, 12:28
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
10 April, 11:39
I like 107, but he’s videos are so long I rarely have time to listen to him. I don’t have 60/90mins to spare to get one or two tidbits of actual hard info. Still think he’s a patriot and on the good guy’s side. If he gives any wrong or disinformation, it maybe part of the plan or big picture.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
06 April, 01:48
Personally I enjoy Juan. I like where his stories take us and I especially liked his 3 parter called The Truth About the Moon. Talk about wild info. As for his name, I highly doubt it's his real one, but I love it because it reminds me of growing up in Toronto listening to Q107 on the fm dial 😁👏. It makes me think that at least I was doing something right back in those days 😆

Law & Physics @physics171
04 April, 09:01
Let's establish evidence, non bias.

1/Will someone provide evidence of Juan talking about Q before the first Q drop, when did Juan mention Q and What did Juan Mention. It's Established William Cooper Mentioned Q clearance long ago.

2/ Number 3 is a great question, would love to know more.
3/ For What Juan Knows about the Kennedy Coup, there needs to be established Evidence, someone sharing information needs to be established as fact.
4/ Is Trump Tower a hotel that is in the public that is bound to the constitution, renting rooms to renters? If someone is not guilty of crimes proven, can there be denied access to rooms for rent?

5/ https://www.etymonline.com...

6/ Does Juan Charge for things part of what many refer to as an awakening movement, truth movement, Q operation, Trump plan?

7/ Is Juan 100 percent truthful, accurate, correct?

8/ What percentage of information does Juan Share what is truthful vs Untruthful?

04 April, 09:04

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
10/ Evidence, Verification a must. >>>"6. How would Juan be inside Maralago (white cowboy hat) during Trumps 2024 announcement?"
Have not seen What you mentioned DoQ, Not to denied, Just have not seen.

04 April, 09:22

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
What is Appalling is so many insiders, how many share credence, give humanity tips, hints, information of what rights are as the law, what actual law is, how to use a Constitution as Laws of Commerce, protections from Governments and Corporations?
It's craziness to ignore.
Decades, how many patriots sharing foundations to what a confederate Republic is, information to take back the Nation?
Governments human trafficking for hundreds of years, thousands, of years?
Where are all the anons, patriots calling Governments for what they are, human traffickers?
Where are all the Wo/men, MEN to stand for women and children for the Nation for each other, for our rights, for a rule of law and Equal justices?

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
04 April, 07:46
A few interesting Gematria results for Wayne Willott:
John John Is A Twin
I Have Come To Save Humanity
Warrior Of Light

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
06 April, 01:50
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
I did one once: "Wayne Willot wears many hats".... it was freaking eye opening 🤪

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
04 April, 01:26
💖 I Love Juan 💖
His history and bible stories are Beautiful

connie wright @cowri
04 April, 10:48
So many people need to be wakened up. I read the comments - unbelievable - They have learned nothing about MASKS used in Hollywood - disguising - voice changing- they deny any of this to be true. Wow they must be really uninformed about CLONING.
Praying for these people to wake up is not working-I really understand the phrase "you can't tell them you have to show them"
It's coming

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
04 April, 05:25
I don't hate 107. The only issue I have with him is constantly looking at his feet. He shares information but it takes up 2 hours just to get to a point. Perhaps if I were at a campfire, I wouldn't mind hearing a story. But when gathering information I prefer listening 30-60 minutes.

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
04 April, 04:33
He’s definitely Wayne Willott. There’s so many articles and posts about him on Reddit. I used to listen to him but none of his fantastical predictions ever came true. I also grew tired of listening to him schill his book. I think he’s just a Trump fanatic like many others (e.g. Gene Decode). His decoy name is 107 (Juan O Savin) - or “17” if you don’t consider zero - or in the alternative 10+7=17

Chook Chook @Chook
04 April, 02:54
Yes, ask Paula or Field yourselves.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 April, 01:29
ALGN Radio: April 2nd 2023 "Message from Field McConnell" - YouTube

Field is doing well and we should have his internet and computer issues resolved by the end of this week! - ALGN RadioGod Bless!

Chook Chook @Chook
04 April, 02:52
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Dito

04 April, 06:22
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Seems like a case of Art of War?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 April, 11:40
WELL SAID.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
03 April, 11:28
Juan is like the people’s Q Storm Rider. Been on point forever but everyone thinks shit happens at 100x’s the speed it should. Like a chess game could take a while until you finally get to those last moves and then all at once it’s over.

Storm Rider obviously little more doom and gloomy but whatever the case both have been at the right path and have given proper notice to everyone.

Up to us to discern and act accordingly. I got one love hearing Juan speak. For all we know the money he makes goes to charity.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
03 April, 11:08
I’m truly interested in comments. I’ve always been 50/50 on him. Would love to have greater conviction in JoS.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 April, 10:50
Anyone that has ever watched him with us nobodies just plain ppl for hours would not be saying mean things.

Even tho he doesnt agree with what some ppl are putting out to the public, even when he knows they are wrong, he doesn't get pissy but tries to real them back in to keep us unified to one main purpose,
TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY.

He has very skillfully directed us and pushed the Black Hat's buttons at the same time to the next event horizons as needed while creating MAGA friendly pockets of supporters, solids, locally in most states.

Idk how he does all he is doing on so little sleep, but he is on a mission.
Like the rest of us "He is the Kid on the Side of the Road", and no doubt in my mind, the Q team.

Btw:
His birthday is also the same as Tesla's, isn't that odd?
Is he John, Tesla, Admiral Rogers?

He is not the mask you see, but he is my friend & a God loving Patriot. That's enough for Nana!

03 April, 10:33
Well Juan is for real, I do read some very mean and nasty comments in some of the videos but I believe most of them are trolls and/or black hat sponsored anyway.

Mostly I hear the same as you, (no real reasons other than what you mentioned) that are not logical nor realistic reasons.

Nana equates it to one other thing:
People hear usually ONLY WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR.

Juan is very, VERY, V-E-R-Y specific with what words he uses, and EVENT THOUGH many times he tells them things like, "it is a POSSIBLE date" or this or that will "MOST LIKELY" happen, just not sure when exactly.
What they hear is a specific date Juan is predicting something to happen.

He was correct btw on the April 1 prediction. His technical specific wording of the bet was true on that date.

Nana loves to listen to the way he conveys a point usually by way of a story or parable. Sure he repeats but there are always newbies.

He knows too much to be mere human, past & future.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 April, 10:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes. People would do well to brush up on their gematria if they want to get the most out of Juan 🤭😉

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 April, 11:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I still laugh when he told us through Field's Abel Danger show... how he accidentally glued his phone to his cheek. I recognized the glue he named and thought.... "Oooo that's going to leave a mark!" (It did.) 🤣

You never tire of listening to him. ❤

03 April, 10:22
~You so funny~

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 April, 10:14 (E)
I personally don’t hate anyone - and I don’t hate Juan O Savin. There are things about him that rub me the wrong way (he might say the same of me):

1. The 5-star hotel, feet on the table thing while he pontificates - it smacks of superiority (a bit of humility when so many of his fellow humans are struggling would not be amiss);

2. Seems to enjoy the sound of his own voice (eg. he takes 2 hours to say something that he could say in 30 mins);

3. Doom and gloom - “no one’s coming to save you” etc. (we’ll be saving each other - yet he never says it this way).

He is probably a very good man, but his delivery and message aren’t for everyone. This is not hate, just evidence that not everyone is going to see Juan O Savin as the best thing since sliced bread. He is who he is - his intentions may be good but as my grandfather always used to say - “The road to hell is paved with good intentions.”

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
03 April, 10:03
I used to love the hours' long discussions between Juan and Field. I miss Field!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 April, 09:41
Other than hearing the stories of the "cults" of the left and the osirus p.. about 1,000 times now.. Juan gives you a LOT of insight into US history and the DC goings on...

He was saying Trump would be indicted since last summer.. I thought it would be last fall.. I stopped listening because it DIDN'T happen........... and then......... it did.

There is a lot of "wear and tear" on that man - that tells you he's been around the block and knows what's going on from many angles....... if only' I'd get a clear picture of his face... (no not the one in the disguise)...

and perhaps some of Nino's hand cream ;)

Also - he prays.
He truly prays..
It's like he's got a corner on the darkest sides of humanity and still has faith..... sometimes worn - I think it's real.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 April, 09:17 (E)
Juan O Savin was investigating the cabal long before Q, down to their very DNA! This article was first published in 2013 by P.I. & friend of Steve Quayle, Doug Hagmann. Mr. Hagmann updated the article several years later, inserting an introductory paragraph where he mentions the investigator as Juan O Savin. The most recent update 2/23 removes Juan's name.
VERY INTERESTING article ⤵️
https://www.hagmannpi.com/...

05 April, 11:27
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Interesting information about ancient ET history.https://www.youtube.com/wa...
ET History Updated:Therapy for Amnesia AND Redeeming Grail Physics of SOUL - Dan Winter Fractalu - YouTube

ET History Updated:Therapy for Amnesia AND Redeeming Grail Physics of SOUL - Dan Winter http://www.Fractalu.com ref http://www.fractalfield.com/fusio...

Troy Halter @VonHalter
03 April, 08:45
Juan = John
Savin = Savin Hill Mass
107 = 17 = Q

arba happihr @arba
03 April, 10:41
In response Troy Halter to his Publication
💌Aloha
Hearing
We chose to be here right now, and agreed to a contract journey.
All without ever remembering anything about a contract!

WOW We made it!!!!!
All of us on here, made it!!
Look how many didn't make it.
Walking with God in your heart works
I wonder what is next.
Something like MIssion Impossible.
What's the Next assignment
😎👽👋💌

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 April, 08:18
I love Juan. He is a Trump supporting Patriot of the most high. Not to mention a seer or time traveler. He also predicted a Trump indictment.

Juan O Savin sounds like one seven or #17 .

Juan O Savin = 126
I Stand With Trump = 126
Witch Hunt = 126
Eleven Eleven = 126
Forty Five = 126
The Harvest = 126

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
03 April, 07:59
I love listening to Juan. He is the most intelligent person I have ever heard. He literally knows everything about everything. He is on with Nino quite often. His last interview on Nino's corner was 💥. He talked about Q

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 April, 07:48
Juan also translates to John! I’m thinking Juan Juan would have given it away too much 😂🍿

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
03 April, 07:39
@Doqholliday , I didn't know he talked about Q before the first Q post.

A few other things about Juan that intrigued me as well:

1. He is also known as W and you can listen to him going back to 2014 or 2015 here - https://youtube.com/playli...

2. He called the inauguration of Biden on Michael Jacos show before it happened.

3. Nino had Joe Flynn on and Nino said their mutual friend Juanito introduced the two.

4. He talks about the robbers taking the money/diamonds and not getting away with it.

5. He worked with Jim Caviezel to get the word out about

The major turn off I had was he was always selling something, went from books to face cream, etc... strange.

He knows so much and talks about it like it is all second nature. That would be a hard thing to pull off. But hey, the Tender Swindler, Inventing Anna, and that series about the Vegan restaurant owner getting scammed all happened too. Maybe one day we'll find

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
03 April, 08:05
If you click the YouTube link in the my original post, and scroll to the videos with the monkeys, you'll here some interesting stuff about his museum he has for his kids when he passes, some of his undercover work, etc... interesting dude.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 April, 01:07
Lots of W interviews I love it, thank you!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 April, 07:18
this might be a good chance to ask you -

this crosses my mind often and it did yesterday...

what was the one tweet Juan asked you to remove? ;)

when can you say!?😀😆❤️

Chuckster58 @Chuckster58
03 April, 07:16
JFK was commander of PT-109 during his Navy time...Juan O'Savin...?

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 April, 10:30
In response Chuckster58 to his Publication
Well…
PT 109= 46
JUAN = 46

109=SEVENTEEN
MR KENNEDY = 109

Just sayin!