Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 April, 03:56
For all the Juan O Savin haters I want to ask you some questions that will attempt to connect some dots.

1. Why did Juan talk about Q before the first Q drop?
2. Do you hate Juan but believe in Q?
3. How is Juan good friends with Field “Q Minus” McConnell? (1986 license plate)
4. How does Juan know more about the Kennedy coup than almost anyone?
5. How does Juan get access to Trump tower? If he was a black hat would Trump or the USSS be ok with that?
6. How would Juan be inside Maralago (white cowboy hat) during Trumps 2024 announcement?

I’m always happy to hear logical sides to an argument. The only thing I ever hear about Juan is when people say he is a grifter and that his name is Wayne Willott. But what actual evidence is there?

Calling someone a grifter and then pointing out their name doesn’t seem like it carries much weight IMO.

I’m doubtful that’s his real name BTW. The name can be code for something more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
I personally don’t hate anyone - and I don’t hate Juan O Savin. There are things about him that rub me the wrong way (he might say the same of me):

1. The 5-star hotel, feet on the table thing while he pontificates - it smacks of superiority (a bit of humility when so many of his fellow humans are struggling would not be amiss);

2. Seems to enjoy the sound of his own voice (eg. he takes 2 hours to say something that he could say in 30 mins);

3. Doom and gloom - “no one’s coming to save you” etc. (we’ll be saving each other - yet he never says it this way).

He is probably a very good man, but his delivery and message aren’t for everyone. This is not hate, just evidence that not everyone is going to see Juan O Savin as the best thing since sliced bread. He is who he is - his intentions may be good but as my grandfather always used to say - “The road to hell is paved with good intentions.”
10:14 PM - Apr 03, 2023 (E)
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it