Maga Nana @MagaNana
08 February, 05:36
the fatigue is setting in. i am so weary. why can we not hear from DJT? I am not giving up or in. but I am exhausted. the turmoil is too much. hard to tell the truth from fiction. God please deliver us from this evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 05:54
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
When I feel that way, I shut off the electronics, bundle up and go for a walk in the fresh air. I listen to music and sing. I create something. I spend time just talking with my family. Because those are the things we are fighting for and somtimes we need to remind ourselves. ❤️ I said a prayer for you that your spirit will be refreshed .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
08 February, 05:56
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
thank you, I believe I will take a walk 🙏

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
I talk to Jesus out od during my walks. There have been quite a few times where i felt Him answer. ❤️
06:02 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jonella Moore, click on at the bottom under it