Maga Nana @MagaNana
the fatigue is setting in. i am so weary. why can we not hear from DJT? I am not giving up or in. but I am exhausted. the turmoil is too much. hard to tell the truth from fiction. God please deliver us from this evil.
05:36 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by MagaNana in this post can reply
Dan Baluta @copaceni
08 February, 06:00
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
I get tired often, but I forget about it when people ask me to wear a mask in the supermarket. My energy comes back when I realize that it"s us who fight here in the shops, on the streets. The longer they take to wake up, the longer we'll linger in this situation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 05:54
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
When I feel that way, I shut off the electronics, bundle up and go for a walk in the fresh air. I listen to music and sing. I create something. I spend time just talking with my family. Because those are the things we are fighting for and somtimes we need to remind ourselves. ❤️ I said a prayer for you that your spirit will be refreshed .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
08 February, 05:56
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
thank you, I believe I will take a walk 🙏