Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Heads up, we have a major TROLL alert.
05:57 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 February, 10:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Bonnie sure makes a good point do your own research seed planter!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
13 February, 09:39
... not to many followers...she isn't fooling anyone.
i'd say check followers also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Bernard @BobQBernard
10 February, 05:30
bring it on!! #wwg1wga

Bonnie Karr-Schuerhoff @TwoHearts
09 February, 08:04
🤢Disgusting, she gives my name (Bonnie) a bad name!!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
09 February, 02:57
feels like twat again for a moment. She should get a prize first troll Ive come across on this great site. Can we please let a few more in LMAO!

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
09 February, 08:32
Blocked, thanks!

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
09 February, 08:13
BLOCKED, ty

Christopher Blume @Nurserock77
09 February, 02:10
I'd respect this individuals opinion if it was in ANY way "informed" or based in reality.

Sadly, MSM propaganda is simultaneously intoxicating & disorienting for anyone STILL ignorant enough to believe (or watch) them!

Lately, I've noted that if the opening jab of an argument refers to "QANON members...." then, the individual is to be IGNORED! Most of these people DESERVE to wear a both a dunce cap AND a ridiculous Covid MASK!

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
09 February, 12:41
Thanks for the heads up!
You often find some people around here who are jealous of our family and our unity together with GOD!
This movement has everything to do with faith and trust in the only man who stands upfront fighting for humanity!
President Donald J Trump😍

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
09 February, 12:36
thank you ❤🇺🇸❤

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
08 February, 11:45
what is “normal life”?

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 10:47
The best part is the WNYC show by host Brian Lehrer on "losing" family to Qanon.

Hilarious.

Lindy McMartin @MidnightRavenWolf
08 February, 09:47
Wow, she is not going to like it when she wakes up... Thank you for the heads up

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
08 February, 08:32
Wow! She is going to hate waking up! probably part of the 4-6%. God help her.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
08 February, 09:02
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
she prefers pedo joe

Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
08 February, 08:18
You must have had an affect, i can not find her with a search.

Not sure if she deleted the account or blocked me, either way (for me at least) she doesn't exist.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
08 February, 08:17
Remember Trolls get Blocked not Fooked

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
08 February, 08:15
Thanks for warning. I'll block her

Terry Grieve @ProverbsClub
08 February, 08:15
Q never even mentioned most of this sh*t. This troll is clueless.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 February, 08:08
Too many of us! Not going anywhere until the real President Trump says so!

Kevin Browne @KBPatriot
08 February, 07:48
millions of us we are not alone!

Karyl Raber @AZblondie
08 February, 07:15
I've had three different 'friends' suggesting perhaps I should attend some session on the dangers of conspiracy theories. But they haven't yet unfriended or blocked me, which leads me to believe I may be having some small impact.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 February, 07:06
Blocked her first time you sent it out! 👍🏻👊🏻🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
08 February, 07:06
Lol anyone who disturbs my peace I'd rather not have around. Anyone who can't give the children a voice can take their vaccine and eat a dick. I don't care who it is.

Michelle Bradshaw @Gertie92
08 February, 07:05
🖕her. Wrong platform for that bs

Love Jesus @HouseCall
08 February, 06:53
She is now Blocked. Thank you Ghost.

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
08 February, 06:49
thanks for the heads up Ezra,, and she's just jealous cuz shae can't eat a big mac with President Trump KEK!!

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
08 February, 06:50
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
SHE***

CJJM Patriot @caribou
08 February, 06:48
i have reported this account.
suggest more to do the same
must keep them out!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
08 February, 06:46
off with her head!!!🖕🖕🖕🖕

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
08 February, 06:26
Thanks Ghost, she is now blocked!! No time for foolishness!

Zena Jin @zenalove
08 February, 06:23
Ummm Bonnie. That name sounds familier. I blocked her on Clouthhub.