NEO ONE @Neo
05 February, 01:37
Remember:
"Gold destroy the Fed.
Silver destroy the Bankster."

Buy Silver 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
05 February, 07:16
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
BUY. FIRST. MAJESTIC. ticker AG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 05:02
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Very kindly meant: this is referring to physical, as the paper contracts are bought and sold at different levels in order to suppress the retail price of the real stuff.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
08 February, 05:09
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
yep. kindly taken
I have 250 oz arriving Wednesday
but . BUT. First Majestic has 43MM shares short. it's gonna blow. its share price should (and will) mirror spot silver
earnings are 2-17
take a look at this read....

https://renaissancemen.org...

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 05:27
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Oooh!! I get what you are saying now. Thank you for the clarity. Wow, already short!! Woot, good buy for you also!! Yay, us!!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
own an assload of April 29 calls
gonna make me a MIL
05:55 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealPacoG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRUMP 2024, click on at the bottom under it