"Gold destroy the Fed.
Silver destroy the Bankster."

Buy Silver 😉
01:37 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
05 February, 10:03
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
took my $ to the coin shop and bought "junk" silver today. (90%)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 February, 07:28
ON IT -> Bought 10 more oz last night - Deliver on 3/6/21 30 days crazy right !!!! We are winning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
05 February, 07:30
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Me 12 Oz today. Great 🤝

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
05 February, 07:16
BUY. FIRST. MAJESTIC. ticker AG

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 05:02
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Very kindly meant: this is referring to physical, as the paper contracts are bought and sold at different levels in order to suppress the retail price of the real stuff.

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
05 February, 05:20
CID

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
05 February, 05:10
If we bought ours 10 years ago, does that count? 😉

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
05 February, 01:45

Betriebs Direqtor @betriebsdireQtor
05 February, 01:44

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
05 February, 01:42
mice! I got mine the other day. Hoping to go buy a bunch more tomorrow if there is any left.

Kay Tee @kmax
05 February, 07:27
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Noice work! Keep going...😎

They could go to $1000 / oz. Either way real money.

Kay Tee @kmax
05 February, 07:27
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Noice work! Keep going...😎

They could go to $1000 / oz. Either way real money.

Battle Born @BTLBRN_UGMINER
05 February, 01:41
Picked up 40 ounces last weekend, waiting for my theft refund to purchase more.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 05:04
In response Battle Born to his Publication
LOL. Man, you filed already? I was hoping it would just be all called off and they send everything frm last yr back automatically. RIGHT!!