Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"A short documentary from 2008. His inventions were about implosion instead of explosion energy devices. He was able to generate energy from water and air only. The video shows his inventions. It is so inspirational. A true visionary who was, according to the usual ‘tradition', sabotaged, hoodwinked and his (intellectual) property stolen. Luckily his family and people all over the world are working with his legacy. I think it fits the ‘Green Pill’ movement." https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Viktor Schauberger - Comprehend and Copy Nature (Documentary of 2008) - YouTube

The first film about Viktor Schauberger’s life’s work. A comprehensive survey of historical facts, current research and various practical applications into b...

10:14 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
07 April, 10:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Applying the Science of Consciousness to SSP & ET Technologies - YouTube

Dan Winter has worked for over four decades on the frontiers of consciousness studies from the perspective of an electrical engineer. He has encountered and/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 April, 06:23
Beautiful Video and Victor means a lot to the world. I know his grandson, Jörg, and once went out with him for a day. He told me that he continues his grandfather's work to this day. Nice to see him in the video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 April, 08:51

03 April, 08:49

03 April, 08:47
Awesome Martin, Thank you.
Wonderful information, inspiring, showing Physics to life force, wave propagation.
Nikola Tesla of Water, Viktor.
🙏💥💜

Jill Taylor @Trad55
03 April, 02:18
Absolutely fascinating. Have to say that as soon as I saw the photo of the 'big American investor' there was something about him that wasn't right. No surprise that later he was the one who was responsible for the failure of any progress in the US. No doubt a paid saboteur (controlled opposition as we call it today), there to discourage and derail any progress because free energy doesn't make anybody rich and would take money from those already selling energy.

some one special to some @godrus
03 April, 10:58
I believe there is so much to his work!